Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Sunday Night!

Hi There!!
I hope everyone had a nice weekend and that you are getting ready for a new week ahead.
I had a fun Saturday night at the crop.  As promised, I am posting what I made while I was there.  Tonight, I will post what I made, and my next blog, I will talk a little about the new paper that I saw last night while I  was there.
Last night I went to the crop by myself.  I was determined and excited to get something done. So I decided to use my new paper made by Graphic 45, called The Magic of OZ.  It is a Wizard of Oz themed paper...after the old Wonderful Wizard of Oz book, not the movie.  It is cute, and very fun paper.
I started out by making two cards.  I am pretty happy with how they turned out.  They are both the same, except  I used a little different rub-on on one, so I am only going to show you one of the cards.




I was so happy and inspired after I finished the cards, I decided to do a layout using the same paper.  My son flew us back to New York City back in 2008, and we got to see "Wicked", a Broadway musical.  It was fabulous, and I knew this paper would be perfect for those pictures, since the musical is based on OZ.
Here is the layout.  I plan on doing more layouts for this event, since I have more paper, and more pictures.  I will share them with you as I complete them.


Here is page one.


Here is page 2.


Here is the double page layout, completed.

It was great fun to be creating again.
Hope you all have a wonderful week.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment