Sunday, October 6, 2013

Happy Belated World Card Making Day!!

World Card Making Day was yesterday.  I did make a card, but did not post it.  I was looking on Facebook this evening, when I see a World Card Making Challenge Posted on the Pink Paislee Blog.

1175569_10200558324623607_252104055_n
Now it’s YOUR turn to show us your fabulous take on this sketch! Create a card with this sketch using 75% Pink Paislee products. For every card you submit, you’ll receive one entry to win this awesome prize pack, our Sentiment Series! Leave a link here in the comments section to your creation. Winner will be chosen by Monday, Oct. 7th. - 

So I say to myself....I can do that!!
So here we go!

Card #1

I made this card using Pink Paislee Luxe Collection.  


Let me know what you think!  

:o)  Rhonda

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your cards Rhonda...they're filled with so many gorgeous elements! Thanks for playing along with us a PP :)

    ReplyDelete