Friday, February 20, 2015

Bella BLVD 2015 Creative Team Call

Howdy Friends and Family!

I have been working hard on some submissions for a spot on the Bella BLVD 2015 Creative Team Call.  I LOVE Bella BLVD with their bright and happy papers and themes.  Take a peek and let  me know what you think.  :o)

This is a layout from when I went to visit my son Justin in December.  I had so much fun on that trip, and I am sure I will have lots more pictures to share of this trip in the future.


This is a layout with one of my favorite things...cupcakes!!

This is a layout with my sweet honey.  We just celebrated out 38th anniversary yesterday, and I love him more than any layout could ever show.

Here is one of the cards I created, and following this one, there is one more.  :o)


Thanks for looking.  Cross your fingers and wish me luck!  Have a creative weekend.  Hugs  xo

2 comments:

  1. These are FABULOUS!!! LOVING your designs!! Good LUCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! You are a good example for me. :o)

    ReplyDelete