Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Monday

Happy Monday!!!

I sure had fun last week reading all the blogs and posts from the lucky ones who attended CHA!!  Can't wait to try so many new and fun products that are coming out.
My week last week was not as activity packed as the one before, but there were some noteworthy happenings.
I received my cardstock from SEI.  I love new paper!!!



I also received my prize from Prima.  Wow, was I excited!  I received seven packages of flowers and bling! Can hardly wait to use them.  :o)


On Friday, we had dinner with our daughter Melodie and son in law Ira, in celebration of their upcoming 8th anniversary.  Tomorrow is their special day, but we got together at Outback Steakhouse for a tasty dinner.
I love them soooo much!!  They are such a happy couple.
We are pretty happy ourselves.

I am still working on my tags for the tag swap,  I am making a little progress, as I have now chosen what paper I am going to use, and my color scheme, etc. I am using the new Authentique Lovely line.  It is really nice for Valentines day.  I purchased the paper at my local scrapbook store, Chico Scrapbooks.  I would encourage everyone to support their local scrapbook store, so we can continue to  have them around for years to come.   I also finished a tag just for fun, to get used to using the Tattered Angels mist and the Tim Holtz inks.


                                                               Finished tag.


                                                                  Tag in progess.

And last but not least in my blog this week, my son Justin was at the Inauguration today and got some great pictures.  I will share a couple of them with you.




Everyone have a happy scrappy week ahead!
P.S.  January is over half over....have you created anything this month?????



No comments:

Post a Comment