Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Sunday to all!!

I know.....you can hardly believe it.  I actually am making another post!  I am surprised myself, but I had some fun stuff to talk about this week.
My week started off great.  I won a prize!  Not only did I win a prize, but I won it from one of my favorite companies, PRIMA!!!
Prima started out making Pretty flowers, but now they have expanded and have almost anything you would need to do all of your mixed media projects!!  SUPER AWESOME!

I am a member of Club SEI.  I love SEI products.  I have been a fan of theirs from their beginnings.  My club kit came on Tuesday, which of course is always exciting to see what new goodies and ideas they are sending me.  Much to my surprise, inside my kit was a free adhesive to try and a gift certificate for $20.00!  They had sent me a gift card for being a member for 3 years.  So I ordered some cardstock for future use.  A girl can never had too much paper!!  :o)


Wednesday my friend Michelle came to work and took me to lunch at Chipotle.  Yum, yum!!  Michelle and I used to work together at Esplanade Women's Care, where we became fast friends.  We share a love of papercrafting and always have fun when we get together.



Thursday I got an email from Scrappy Happiness, telling me the group that I was going to be swapping tags with.  This is very exciting for me, as I have never participated in anything like this before.  Scrappy Happiness is a blog by Drew Scott.  He is a talented young man who teaches and designs for Prima.  You can look for his classes on Live with Prima if you are ready to be inspired.


Friday my husband and I had the most tasty dinner at our daughter Melodie and son in law Ira's house.  We look forward to any excuse to be able to see them, but some of Ira's great cooking is the best excuse of all!!  He cooked us some delicious steaks, and we had a super great time visiting there.


Also on Friday our son Justin went on another one of his adventures.  This time to see Mt. Rushmore.  It was very cold, but he got some great pictures, and some more stories to share.


Yesterday I did some experimenting with various techniques that I may be using on my tag swap.  I had a lot of fun, and will keep playing around with it until I get the look I am searching for.  Here is a picture of what I did so far.



I still am watching my videos every day with Creative Jumpstart.  There have been some fun techniques I will  definitely try in the future.
Some of my friends are at CHA in Anaheim right now, seeing all of the latest and greatest in papercrafting.  I have been following along on every blog that I can get info on.  Lots of fun going on there.
All in all, I think this was a great week.  I had lots of love and fun all week long.
So hugs to all of you, and I hope you have a great week ahead.  xoxoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment