Saturday, June 15, 2013

New Class

Hello Friends and Family!

Today I am going to talk about another instructor I have found to take online classes from.  Her name is Heidi Sonboul.  You can find her here.  http://www.heidisonboul.com

I had seen her work here and there, and had thought she was good, but it was not until the release of her new Signature Series Book, "Heidi Sonboul"  that I became REALLY excited.  I poured over every page...I have it in print and digital, and thought to myself, "She really gets it!"  Her style is similar to mine, (but better of course).  I love every page of that book, and she covered everything that I could ever want covered in a book.

Right after that I found out that she was going to offer classes.  Hooray!  Her classes cost a meager $2.00 each, or 4 for $8.00.  These are so much fun and worth every penny.  I love her blog and her work.  I feel like she is not only an instructor, but a friend, as she shares her life and family on her blog also.

Her first class was called Layers and Layers.  She taught us how to do layering in our layouts.  I love layering, but she took it to a whole new level!

Here is a picture of my layout.  I chose to do some more pictures of my sister Karen.  She was fun and funny, and I miss her.
Look at all the layers in this layout...wow!

Heidi also taught us how to make our own flowers.  I have one  on this layout.


Here is a look at my journaling....I know it is hard to believe....on my layout.

I cannot encourage you enough to check  Heidi out.  You won't be disappointed, and you will have fun at the same time.
Hugs to everyone until next time.
Love Rhonda

7 comments:

  1. Heidi is amazing!! I love love love your lo! LOVING the colors, the flower and the tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Julie. You made my day! :o)

      Delete
  2. Oh, how exciting...I love her style too will check out! You rocked the LO...love it!

    And thank you for the visit to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous page! Enjoy your class :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the theme of your layout 'silly sisters' and your layering looks fabulous. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment - very much appreciated. - Melinda

    ReplyDelete