Sunday, January 18, 2015

Paper Smooches Challenge

Happy Sunday Friends and Family!

I hope everyone had a great week and a relaxing weekend.  I myself had a pretty good week.  I lost an additional 2 pounds, which brings me up to a 35 pound weight loss so far!  I am happy with my progress.  I also found some time to create, which always makes me happy.  :o)
This is a card I created for a challenge for Paper Smooches...love the name....Smooches!!
They have wonderfully fun and cute stamps and dies.  For this challenge I used their "digi stamps". This is the first time I have tried digi stamps and found it to be fun and easy.


Let me know what you think, okay?
I think I am going to try to create something more for this challenge.  So with that said, I had better get going.
Have a happy week, and I will chat with you soon.
Hugs...

2 comments: