Monday, March 30, 2015

Create, Create!!!

Howdy Friends and Family!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend...I know I did!  I had a lot of fun this past week and TWO weekends creating for a special Paper Issues Online Crop.  Oh my gosh, did I get inspired!  They have the greatest group of ladies who are all very encouraging.  The challenges were great fun, and I got a lot created.

One of the challenges was to make a creation with sparkle.  Well I thought it was the perfect chance to combine two challenges.  I ordered some chipboard embellishments from a company called "Creative Embellishments".  I have to say, they have some of the most intricate chipboard pieces I have seen.  They have their March challenge going so I thought I would play along and "Sparkle" up some of the chipboard pieces I had purchased for their challenge.  http://creativeembellishments.com/blog/?p=4432  this is the link to their challenge.

  Here is the layout I made for both of the challenges.



I love my honey!!!  Anyway, I was inspired by the butterflies on the Creative Embellishment's  challenge, and bought some Butterfly Flourishes from them.  I also purchased some intricate Butterflies, but decided not to use them on this particular layout.  I used some circle chipboard, (up in the upper left hand corner) that they sent me for placing an order.  What a great treat!

I painted the Butterfly Flourishes with gold crackle paint and then sprinkled them with gold glitter.  Isn't glitter fun?  I think they look just right with the Prima "Princess" line.

If you are looking for some fun chipboard pieces, I would recommend Creative Embellishments.

Have a happy week!!
Hugs.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! Love your sweet photo and paper layering! Beautiful glittery details and I especially love how you have the flourish peeking out from around the corner of your pic. Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments March Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh this is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and that photo!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you for the positive feedback. You guys are awesome. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awwdorable pic and page! I love the colors, layers and the way you cut apart the butterfly flourish and tucked in the top corner. Awesome alter as well. Thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am LOVING Creative Embellishments!! :o)

    ReplyDelete