Sunday, March 1, 2015

My Friend Rita

Hello to all of my friends and family!

I hope you all had a relaxing weekend, and have a wonderful week ahead.  :o)

Friday night my husband and I were treated to a delicious dinner at 5th Street Steakhouse by my sweet friend Rita, and her equally sweet husband Milton.  As great as our dinner was, ( I love a good ribeye) the company was even better.  We have been trying to get together for years to do this, and we finally did.  We had an awesome evening, catching up on each other's families, and just having fun in general.

I met Rita at a scrapbook store of course.  We have been friends for 11 years now, but it seems like we have known each other forever.  Every time Rita and I get together, she always has presents for me and this evening was no exception. Holy Cow, did she have some cool things in her special bag this time.  She is just the best friend ever.

I was trying to get her something special this time, and I found the perfect present.  Julie Nutting recently came out with a paper doll named "Rita"!  That made me so happy.  Here is my version of Rita, dedicated to my dear friend.


I used the Prima "Princess" Collection for this tag.  The reason is because one of my gifts from Rita was the Princess Collection...one of my favorites ever!  I decided I was going to use it for this tag.

It was like Christmas for me on Friday night and I will show you why.





These are all of the surprises I had in the cutest bag ever....Olag!!!


So much scrappy goodness in one bag.  Thank you Rita!!!!

Happy Day to you all.  Hugs.  xo

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the tag you made for her!! Gorgeous!! And loving what she got you! WOW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous tag! Love the washi tape holder and that you can keep on adding tiers! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is awesome Madeline. Thanks so much for your comments. Thanks Julie! I had so much fun making her. :o)

    ReplyDelete