Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Crop

Hello again!
Well, we have a local scrapbook store that just opened down the street from me.  (How lucky is that?)  It is very cute, and they are having their first crop this Saturday.  I will be there, along with my friend in scrapbook crime, Rita.  Rita wanted me to send her a list of what to pack for a crop, so I made one.  People ask me that all the time, so I am posting the list I sent to Rita.  I would like to remind everyone that I usually way over pack.  But more importantly, if you under pack, you can buy what you need at the crop.  That usually covers two bases:  A.)  It is ALWAYS fun to get the latest and greatest from the scrapbook store, and B.)  You ALWAYS, ALWAYS want to support your local Scrapbook Store.  I will try to take some pictures of the new store, and post it this weekend.
Here is my list:


  What to Pack for the Crop
1.  Trimmer
2.  Adhesives any and all types you might use.
3.  Paper
4.  Pictures
5.  Any punches you might want to take.  Keep in mind the store does have lots of punches, and  things to cut stuff out.
6.  Idea book if that helps with layouts.
7.  Any stamps you might think you would use.
8.  Corner Rounder
9.  Any rub- ons or quotes you might use.
10.  Inks
11.  Scissors
12.  Buttons, brads, eyelets, embellishments, or ribbon you might use.  Keep in mind she has lots of ribbon, and if you don't want to over pack we can buy what supplies we want there.
13.  Pencil...pens, markers or colored pencils....IF you think you are going to use them.  Remember we are not there forever....I always over pack and I will try not to this time.  Although, I can't promise.
14.  Something to poke holes with,, in case you want to use brads or eyelets.
15.  Mini Stapler.

No comments:

Post a Comment