Sunday, July 31, 2011

Scrapbook Crop

Hi there!
It has been a couple of days since I have written any scrapbooking news, and I DO have a lot to talk about!  I will talk about the most important thing first, and then probably talk about the other stuff over the next couple of days.
I had an awesome time last Saturday, at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique....formally located in Paradise, now located at 555 Flying , Suite 5, here in Chico.  They had their first crop in the new location, and it was really nice.  Twenty-seven ladies were signed up, and ready to crop!  Karen, the owner of the store was a gracious hostess, and made everyone feel welcome and very comfortable.  The crop was from 4 to 11, and I can tell you the time just flew by.
There are so many beautiful and fun new papers....it was hard to decide which ones are my favorites, but here are the ones I loved the most.  (for now of course)  :o)
My choice for first place goes to Graphic 45, The Magic of Oz Collection.  The papers are "oh my gosh" so wonderful!  Any of you who might be a Wicked fan, these papers would be great to do any layouts with these papers.
I have more to tell about this wonderful crop, but I think I will go for tonight.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment