Thursday, July 28, 2011

Organization

Today I am going to chat about the organization of our scrapbook supplies.  If you like to collect "Stuff", as I do, this is absolutely necessary, so that you can not only collect "Stuff", but also use the "Stuff" that you collect.
I will show examples from time to time, and share pictures of how I have some of my "Stuff"  organized.
I share a space with my honey, Vince. He builds custom guitars, and we enjoy hanging out in our room together.   He is a very supportive Scrapbook husband, and encourages all of my scrapbooking endeavors.
I have organized my scrapbook area many times, and I will probably continue to do so, based on my supply use, and what is convenient.  An example I will use tonight are my acrylic paints.  Paints are a fun medium to use in scrapbooking or card making.  They work especially well with foam stamps.  I love to use them, and have a great many colors.  Here is a picture of how I originally stored them.


Ahhh, when life was simpler.  I now have many more colors, and had to resort to storing them all together in another location.  Here is how I store my paints now.





These three containers hold all of my paints.
If you have acrylic paints, I would love to hear how you store them.

No comments:

Post a Comment