Friday, June 23, 2017

Hooray for Friday!!!!

I am excited to get finished with work, so I can return to Camp Scrap with May Flaum!  :o)

Anyway, today I will share a doodle.  Camp Scrap did doodling on Wednesday.  I am not much of a doodler, so I was racking my brain on what could I do?  My doodles are typically kind of ugly, and I don't like to make ugly things.  I remembered I had a Doodle Genie from Chatter Box, from back in the day.  (I loved Chatter Box)  It was still in the package, unopened and unused. I thought this sounded like a fun alternative, and I was using up what I had once more.  So I got the Doodle Genie out of the package, and started in.  I had a ton of fun, using the new glitter gel pens I got for Christmas from my husband.  I  also used a little bit of stickles, and little bit of Prima Metallic water color paints and some color shine spritz.  It was just plain silly fun!




 Anyway I decided I was going to dry my doodles quickly with my heat tool before I removed the Doodle Genie.  OOPS!  Doodle Genie's are NOT Stencils!  I quickly Melted this one.  :o(

I learned a good lesson, but no more Doodle Genie.

I also had good company at Camp Scrap.  Ashley decided to join me, and also decided she loves Iced Caramel Macchiato's as much as I do!!

So doodle time was a great success.

Have a super weekend!  Hugs    xoxoxoxx      
Rhonda

1 comment: