Monday, August 1, 2011

More Crop News

Hi!
I wanted to chat a bit more about the great crop I attended last Saturday night at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique, located here in Chico, at 555 Flying V.  The owner Karen, is so nice, and has been in business for five years now.  She is up on all the latest in the scrapbook world, so don't be shy, stop by the store!  That happy picture is Karen....still smiling at 11:00 pm. after a long day at the scrapbook store.
The next thing I want to talk about is my choice for second place for pretty paper at the store.  It is the new line by Melissa Frances, called 5th Avenue.  It is sooooooo cute.  Very soft and feminine, in her usual vintage style.  I got to meet Melissa Frances, much to my surprise, almost 2 years ago at Scrapbook Expo in Sacramento.  I had signed up for a techniques class, which was supposed to use Melissa Frances products.  You can imagine how excited I was, when it turned out she herself was teaching the class!  She was very inspirational, having fought breast cancer, and she is a huge promoter of getting your mammograms.  Here is a picture of the Melissa Frances product display.  You WILL want some of this paper!
Well, I think I am going to get some sleep, but come back tomorrow for the 3rd and final chapter of the Scrapbook Crop!

1 comment:

  1. heyyyyy this is fun!! I didn't know you had a blog!! I have been very bad about not making enough time for mine! I'll have to come to this scrapbook store when I come up, maybe in Sept xo

    ReplyDelete