Thursday, August 18, 2011

Card

I decided to make a card last night.  It has been a while since I actually made something, and I was feeling inspired, so I stayed up to create.
I hope you like this, it was great fun to make.


That is the front and inside of the card.  I used Bo Bunny Double Dot paper.  It was new to me, but not new to scrapbooking.  Double dot is a very nice paper, especially for cards.  It is a double sided paper....one side with dots, and solid on the opposite side.  The colors are softly muted, and there are many to choose from.  This paper has a soft texture, different from regular cardstock.  You can find this paper at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.  They have some nice fall colors in there right now.
I used the Bo Bunny Double Dot for the base of the card, and cut out a standard
 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 piece of paper.  I then scored and folded it in the middle.  I cut out
 a 1 1/2 inch by 5 1/4 inch of some dotted K & Co. paper and attached it just a hair from the bottom of the card.  Then I attached a piece of ribbon  5 1/2 inches long, right on top of the K & Co. strip.  Above that to the right, I attached some felt flowers, with extra big brads in the center.  I punched out six tiny flowers from the K and Co. paper, added some bling to the center of them and glued three to the front and three to the inside of the card.  I used a "Thank's" rub-on to complete the card.  You could also use a stamp if you like....I just prefer a nice rub-on.
Have a nice night and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment