Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hello there!

Hi Everybody!
I am sorry it has been a while since I have written, but I had a busy week with work and life in general.  I will try to be better next week.
I attended another crop last night at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.  My friend Rita and I had an excellent time, and we got another layout done for her wedding album.
Rita has a lot of embellishments,  which she loves to bring to crops, so she came up with a way to bring a bunch with her and still stay organized.

She has them all rubber banded by type, (yes she has that many), and carried them in one of those square container totes that you can get at Michael's.

Here is how some cute Prima Embellishments look banded up.

Just HAD to give you a good look at how cute these are.  You can purchase some cute Prima paper, embellishments and flowers at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.   LOVE PRIMA!

Speaking of Love.....oh my gosh, the store got in some of the new My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2.  The cutest ever!!!


All of you who know me, know how much I love pink.  This is the cutest paper ever!!!!
I will try and get over to the store next week and take some pictures of the displays.

Tomorrow I will talk a little about Rita's scrapbook pages.  Have a happy Sunday night.  xo




No comments:

Post a Comment