Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Scrapbooking

Hi there!

I am going to share a couple of pictures of my scrapbook area.  I will share more of them also later, but for now we will start with these.


Here is a picture of my scrapbook table.  You can use your imagination....I got this desk for free from a doctor that was retiring.  Then my sweet husband painted it my favorite color...pink....and I added some chipboard letters that I decorated and there you go...a very special place to crop!


A lot of my wonderful supplies and tools are from my Scrapbook Avenue days.


Here I am in my scrapbook room, VERY happy!  And you know....that is what I really wanted to talk about today.   The joy and happiness that scrapbooking is.  The joy of creating, and the happiness it not only brings you with your projects, but to others who receive cards or see their pictures on your scrapbook pages.  
So
get in there and and get happy.  Create something new today!



1 comment: